QUALITY ASSURANCE SYSTEM WARRANTY - MAINTENANCE
A. WARRANTY - MAINTENANCE FOR PREVENTION OF DAMAGE:
* Once a month: check the functions, equipment as well as cleaning, adding oil to the ladder.
* Checking the quality of maintenance: regular inspection of ladders, maintaining the quality of ladders, strictly checking the quality criteria for the warranty of ladders through specific spare parts and supplies.
* Perform maintenance tasks for equipment of ladders.
* Advice to technical innovation, art.
* Technical inspection periodically.
* Instructions and usage advice for customers.
B. WARRANTY - MAINTENANCE FOR REPAIRING OF DAMAGES:
* Repair damage, incidents (hotline 24/7 - CBS)
* Resolve customer complaints about the damage to the ladder.
C. ACCORDING TO CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS:
* Equipment innovation.
* Changing functions and functions used.
* Relocation of equipment or construction of new structures.